AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Representation and conduct of cases before varied fora such as the Supreme Court of India, High Court of Karnataka & other High Courts in India, Civil and Criminal Courts, quasi-judicial authorities such as Industrial/Labour Tribunals, National Company Law Tribunal, Consumer Disputes Redressal fora, Debts Recovery Tribunal, Debts Recovery Appellate Tribunal, Government Authorities, etc.;
- Litigation pertaining to terms of appointment, conditions of service, transfer, lay-off, retrenchment, promotion, discharge or dismissal of employees, voluntary retirement schemes and all other aspects of dispute/s between management and employees and/or employee unions, etc.;
- Civil, property, family, corporate and commercial litigation, consumer disputes’ resolution, before various fora including offering advice and services for enforcement of foreign judgements, assessment of recovery risks, etc., company winding up, Intellectual Property litigation such as conducting matters pertaining to passing off and/or infringement, etc. of trademarks, designs, copyrights and patents;
- Domestic & International Commercial Arbitration, Mediation & Conciliation and Negotiation in areas of infrastructure, and construction, dredging, breach of trusts and/contracts, public tenders, business & commercial transactions, Government contracts, Intellectual Property disputes, etc., including enforcement of foreign awards in India under the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996;
- Rendering advice and undertake corresponding litigation in a wide area of infrastructure projects such as power generation, telecommunications, roads, bridges, ports, water supply and sewerage systems. S&R also undertakes resolution of disputes relating to joint venture consortia, project finance agreements, and issues regarding project execution, operation and maintenance, construction and equipment supply;
- Rendering advice and undertake corresponding litigation matters in respect of any notices, claims or suits in relation to any non-compliance to statutory regulatory compliance requirements.
- Rendering advice and undertake corresponding litigation matters in respect of any claims arising out of any privacy beach or Data theft, breach and associated claims whether by corporates or individuals and defend accordingly the position of the corporate from such claims.